ARK Africa are hiring a Visual Designer
You’ll be responsible for bringing brands to life by using creative thinking to develop concepts, design brand identities + systems and develop pleasurable human interface experiences using design thinking. You’ll work alongside our team with backgrounds in research, strategy, design, and technical development to ensure consistency in each brand’s touch-points.
- You’re a designer with 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- You have solid portfolio that demonstrates your design thinking skills across a variety of design formats and shows your ability to execute on a variety of styles.
- You have a natural flair for design and a wide variety of skills to draw from, including branding, layout, illustration, UX and interactive design.
- Deep understanding of design concepts, frameworks, and principles.
- Clear and open communication skills. You can communicate concepts to the team/clients and articulate feedback to help your teammates to become stronger designers. You can define the ‘why’ behind your designs and lead discussions about your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- Nit-picking attention to detail with a strong commitment to quality, and usability.
- Superb organisational, time management and team collaboration skills.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people at the ARK family, you also get the perks that include flexible working hours, a great working culture and atmosphere that promotes career and personal growth through thought leadership and innovative team projects.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d love to hear from you. Please include a link or attachment with your portfolio when you apply. CVs are helpful to understand your experience.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Visual Designer at ARK