ARTS THREAD is the leading digital platform for emerging artists and designers a launchpad for the next generation of creative talent representing 300,000 students in more than 100 countries from over 760 design schools.
ARTS THREAD bridges the gap between education and the creative industry. For the first time ever, design students, graduates, universities, schools and the creative industry can network worldwide.
ARTS THREAD is the world’s only creative student and graduate website.
* ARTS THREAD brings the global creative industry to your door
* We offer an individual well-designed online portfolio that truly promotes you- the graduate-to a global audience
* Our vast database of creative clients worldwide are looking for new graduates, Interns and freelancers
* Global reach of extra benefits: information on current design grants, competitions, internships and exhibitions, as well as practical how-to guides and messaging system where students and graduates can interact worldwide
* ARTS THREAD offers the opportunity to promote your own specific programs/courses, showcasing your graduates’ portfolios to a global audience
* The site acts as a tool for BA and MA student recruitment, as well as marketing the course to Industry for sponsorships, internships etc
* ARTS THREAD is a free recruitment tool that allows you to channel directly through to the portfolios of the most talented graduates – by specific specialism and university.
* Global Industry professionals will have the luxury of viewing these portfolios free of charge and in a time and place that’s right for you
* Through ARTS THREAD Industry can network with universities to have the benefit of Internships from the top students worldwide
* We offer an unrivalled insight into the latest trends in graduate design
“Arts Thread is a pioneer in showcasing young talent.. They have been amazingly effective in sharing the Global talent of today’s latest Graduates, and a great way for Nike Inc. to stay in touch! I’m inspired and thankful for this added resource and certainly grateful for the level of talent they share.. Congrats on your great work and Thank You for sharing the next generation of creative leaders..”
Betsy Parker, Executive Creative Talent Scout NIKE Inc
* For FE colleges, schools, pre-university students and their parents, ARTS THREAD offers the opportunity to view online the graduate work and course details of art and design universities and schools.
* View and compare the graduate portfolios and program/course information from leading universities/schools to make an informed choice as to the best program/course and university/school
* View practical pre-university guides such as University Interview Tips; all created in association with leading university/school lecturers in the specialism