- Moringa School is transforming higher education in Africa, starting with software development. In our current program, we transform ambitious amateurs to coding professionals.
- We are a premier advanced immersive program, training exceptional full-stack and mobile Software Engineers. Moringa School is currently expanding rapidly into other courses and geographies across Africa and is looking for top talent to accelerate our growth.
- We were named one of the ‘Top 10 Most Innovative Companies’ in 2018 by Fast Company.
- Moringa School aims to train 200,000+ knowledge workers through market-driven education in emerging markets by 2030.
- Our mission is twofold:
- To empower people &
- To transform education through rapid-iteration teaching.
- Employees enjoy a fun, collegial startup environment.
- You will be surrounded by talented, friendly, brilliant, & mission-driven professionals who work hard to provide the best student experience of its kind in the world.
- We are committed to employee health & wellness; we truly believe that you need to take care of yourself first.
- We have 6 values: Collaboration, Bold, Humility, Accountability, Growth Mindset, Fun-loving
Moringa School’s Access Program aims to make world-class technical education possible for individuals who would otherwise not be able to access it. Our goal is to expose adolescents and adults to the field of technology and ultimately promote long and successful careers in the field. Our competitive scholarship program sponsors young high school graduates from disadvantaged backgrounds to attend Moringa School. Our SPOC (Secondary School Practical Open-Source Curriculum) program is an after school secondary school course, which teaches high school students how to code for free.
Access Scholarship Program
The Access Scholarship Program at Moringa exists to empower students from disadvantaged backgrounds with the skills they need to craft better lives for themselves and be the agents of change in their communities. The program does this by providing opportunities to deserving students who are passionate about technology, but do not have the means to pursue an education.